Arlington Center for the Arts rents the Shaira Ali Gallery + Performance Space for performances and events of all kinds: concerts, plays, meetings, staged readings, private parties, and functions.
- Capacity: Space holds up to 50 people
- ACA can provide up to 50 folding chairs (non-fixed) and a limited number of tables.
- Two gender-neutral restrooms nearby
- The building has a free public parking lot as well as 4-hr street parking
- Rental Rate is $50 per hour (plus fees for use of projectors/AV technology, and staff coverage)
- Kitchen space available with a small refrigerator, sink, coffee pot, and kettle for hot water
- Gallery Floor Plan
- Please note: No alcohol is permitted on premises unless the renter obtains a liquor permit from the Town of Arlington and acquires a bartender to serve alcohol. Non-alcohol drink & food is acceptable. Renter is also responsible for possessing or obtaining liability Insurance for public events.
Technology and Resources Available
- Projector and screen
- Mackie MR5 Monitors (2 speakers)
- HDMi + VGA Cables for projection – must provide own laptop
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Coat rack & hangers
- Small podium
- Directional Signage
- Keyboard piano with stand
- White Board + Dry Erase Markers
Pam Shanley, Operations Director at email@example.com.
Tours are by appointment only.